Hello! Welcome to the Media Center at Red Oak Elementary School! I am so glad you have joined us. The media center is a great place for students to connect with books to improve their comprehension, vocabulary, and read for fun! It is also a great place to explore STEAM activities. Please check out all of the links provided. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Happy Reading!!
- Contact Information
- DOJO message
- School email: [email protected]
- School Phone: 463-2496
- Links for Parents and Students
- Audible books: https://stories.audible.com/start-listen
- Epic Books, the code is ynb7729.
- Storyline Online
- Monkey Pen
- Free Children Stories
- Libby: This is an app that you can download. It will not work with the laptops but will work on phones and tablets. You must have your public library card number for this.
- Open E-books: This is an app that you can download. It will not work with the laptops but will work on phones and tablets. I think you will have to use your public library card for this.
- Accelerated Reader
- AR Book Finder www.arbookfind.com
- AR link to take tests: https://global-zone08.renaissance-go.com/welcomeportal/38090
- Links for STEAM activities
Due to Mrs. Foster working at two schools (Red Oak Elementary and Swift Creek Elementary), it is often difficult to keep the books adequately shelved. If you have an hour or more out of the week and would like to volunteer your time, Mrs. Foster would love to have you volunteer in our library. Please contact Mrs. Foster if you are available to do so. We greatly appreciate your time and service!